EURODEER database now integrates a new layer with information on tree cover density. The source is Copernicus High Resolution layer (HRL) Forest data layers, specifically the Tree cover Density (TCD) product. The HRLs are produced from 20 m resolution satellite imagery through a combination of automatic processing and interactive rule based classification with pixels of 20 by 20 m. TCD dataset provides the level of tree cover density in a range from 0-100%.
- October 2019 (1)
- March 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (4)
- May 2018 (1)
- April 2018 (3)
- March 2018 (1)
- February 2018 (2)
- January 2018 (1)
- November 2017 (2)
- September 2017 (3)
- May 2017 (2)
- January 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (1)
- October 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (1)
- June 2016 (3)
- April 2016 (2)
- March 2016 (5)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (4)
- Added 2 study areas in Pt
- XI EURODEER meeting
- Snow cover data updated
- One more: EuroWILDCAT!
- Welcome to EuroLYNX
- Course on Data Management
- AfriMove Project is born!
- New covariate: Phenology
- X EURODEER meeting
- New EURODEER paper accepted
- New EURODEER documentation
- EURODEER logo
- EUROUNGULATES contributes to a paper on Science!
- New EURODEER partner: welcome to Wageningen University!
- New EURODEER partner: welcome to University College Dublin!
- New covariate: EU-DEM
- New covariate: forest density
- New covariate: Corine Land Cover 2012
- IX Eurodeer meeting concluded
- Database upgrade
- New covariate: Winter severity
- Website: new documents and training
- EURODEER paper n. 006 accepted!
- EURODEER paper n. 005 accepted!
- Examples of use of DB functions on GitHub
- EUROBOAR presented at 11th ISWOS in Luxembourg
- Euroboar platform presented at Moscheta
- First EUROBOAR meeting concluded
- EURODEER at University of Florida
- Updated map of EURODEER
- EURODEER goes to Harvard Museum
- VIII EURODEER meeting on June 29th 2016 in Italy
- EURODEER on GITHUB
- New species-specific database organization
- A project management tool for EURODEER
- EURODEER goes to New Zealand
- New EURODEER website released
- Launch of the EUROUNGULATES initiative
- Special Feature “Stuck in Motion?” published on JAE
- Publication of “A plea for standards in reporting data collected by animal-borne electronic devices” on AB
- Congratulations to Wibke Peters for her PhD