EURODEER project is growing and many people are working at the same time on maintenance, development and management of the database. Lots of things are going on, including data collection and upload, quality checks, creation of new tools, and data analysis. This requires a proper tool to plan, keep track and coordinate the activities of the database manager, data curators and final users. For these reasons EURODEER adopted a free, web-based task management tool called MeisterTask which is fast, easy-to-use and powerful tool to coordinate in real-time the work of a whole team. All relevant information is now safely stored in a central place and any EURODEER user is invited to join (just let us know you are interested). Here you can "open a ticket" and add notes to help a quick and effective solution. At the moment, 85 tasks are created, 15 of which have already been solved. We will periodically update a summary of the work tracked on MeisterTask.
- Course on Data Management
- AfriMove Project is born!
- New covariate: Vegetation Phenology
- X EURODEER meeting announced
- New EURODEER paper accepted
- New EURODEER documentation
- EURODEER logo
- EUROUNGULATES contributes to a paper on Science!
- New EURODEER partner: welcome to Wageningen University!
- New EURODEER partner: welcome to University College Dublin!
- New covariate: EU-DEM
- New covariate: forest density
- New covariate: Corine Land Cover 2012
- IX Eurodeer meeting concluded
- Database upgrade
- New covariate: Winter severity
- Website: new documents and training
- EURODEER paper n. 006 accepted!
- EURODEER paper n. 005 accepted!
- Examples of use of DB functions on GitHub
- EUROBOAR presented at 11th ISWOS in Luxembourg
- Euroboar platform presented at Moscheta
- First EUROBOAR meeting concluded
- EURODEER at University of Florida
- Updated map of EURODEER
- EURODEER goes to Harvard Museum
- VIII EURODEER meeting on June 29th 2016 in Italy
- EURODEER on GITHUB
- New species-specific database organization
- A project management tool for EURODEER
- EURODEER goes to New Zealand
- New EURODEER website released
- Launch of the EUROUNGULATES initiative
- Special Feature “Stuck in Motion?” published on JAE
- Publication of “A plea for standards in reporting data collected by animal-borne electronic devices” on AB
- Congratulations to Wibke Peters for her PhD