A complete documentation of the EURODEER project, and particularly of the EURODEER database, is now available on the GitHub project pages. The most relevant document is the EURODEER USER GUIDE. In addition you have a DATABASE DICTIONARY with the description of all the objects of the EURODEER database (schema, tables, views, columns, funtions), generated from the comments stored in the db. In EURODEER FUNCTIONS you have a description of the functions created to specifically manage tracking data with example of use. More examples on the use of raster data stored in the database are available in this EURODEER TUTORIAL ON RASTER FOT TRACKING DATA. All the documentation is available in MarkDown format (optimized for web visualization). Feedbacks are very welcome! The documents are centered on EURODEER database but are relevant also for EUREDDEER and EUROBOAR database.
- Snow cover data updated
- One more: EuroWILDCAT!
- Welcome to EuroLYNX
- Course on Data Management
- AfriMove Project is born!
- New covariate: Phenology
- X EURODEER meeting
- New EURODEER paper accepted
- New EURODEER documentation
- EURODEER logo
- EUROUNGULATES contributes to a paper on Science!
- New EURODEER partner: welcome to Wageningen University!
- New EURODEER partner: welcome to University College Dublin!
- New covariate: EU-DEM
- New covariate: forest density
- New covariate: Corine Land Cover 2012
- IX Eurodeer meeting concluded
- Database upgrade
- New covariate: Winter severity
- Website: new documents and training
- EURODEER paper n. 006 accepted!
- EURODEER paper n. 005 accepted!
- Examples of use of DB functions on GitHub
- EUROBOAR presented at 11th ISWOS in Luxembourg
- Euroboar platform presented at Moscheta
- First EUROBOAR meeting concluded
- EURODEER at University of Florida
- Updated map of EURODEER
- EURODEER goes to Harvard Museum
- VIII EURODEER meeting on June 29th 2016 in Italy
- EURODEER on GITHUB
- New species-specific database organization
- A project management tool for EURODEER
- EURODEER goes to New Zealand
- New EURODEER website released
- Launch of the EUROUNGULATES initiative
- Special Feature “Stuck in Motion?” published on JAE
- Publication of “A plea for standards in reporting data collected by animal-borne electronic devices” on AB
- Congratulations to Wibke Peters for her PhD