EURODEER project was presented on June 10th 2016 at the University of Florida US (FLREC) at a workshop on Movement Ecology. After a general introduction on the project, EURODEER database has been used as a study case to show the potentialities of the PostgreSQL/PostGIS platform for advanced processing of massive ecological data. Using test data, some cases of analysis of interest of wildlife tracking were presented, particularly related to the integration of vector and raster data including image time series. You can find the code on the EURODEER GitHub repository. Some additional material can be found here.
- Course on Data Management
- AfriMove Project is born!
- New covariate: Vegetation Phenology
- X EURODEER meeting announced
- New EURODEER paper accepted
- New EURODEER documentation
- EURODEER logo
- EUROUNGULATES contributes to a paper on Science!
- New EURODEER partner: welcome to Wageningen University!
- New EURODEER partner: welcome to University College Dublin!
- New covariate: EU-DEM
- New covariate: forest density
- New covariate: Corine Land Cover 2012
- IX Eurodeer meeting concluded
- Database upgrade
- New covariate: Winter severity
- Website: new documents and training
- EURODEER paper n. 006 accepted!
- EURODEER paper n. 005 accepted!
- Examples of use of DB functions on GitHub
- EUROBOAR presented at 11th ISWOS in Luxembourg
- Euroboar platform presented at Moscheta
- First EUROBOAR meeting concluded
- EURODEER at University of Florida
- Updated map of EURODEER
- EURODEER goes to Harvard Museum
- VIII EURODEER meeting on June 29th 2016 in Italy
- EURODEER on GITHUB
- New species-specific database organization
- A project management tool for EURODEER
- EURODEER goes to New Zealand
- New EURODEER website released
- Launch of the EUROUNGULATES initiative
- Special Feature “Stuck in Motion?” published on JAE
- Publication of “A plea for standards in reporting data collected by animal-borne electronic devices” on AB
- Congratulations to Wibke Peters for her PhD