The AfriMove project is born! It aims to investigate the movement ecology of African wildlife. EuroUngulates has offered support in the founding phase of AfriMove, and is recognised as an initiative with common intents to AfriMove. Although the initiatives are fully independent, AfriMove and EuroUngulates coordinators may sign the respective agreements, to acknowledge each partnership set of rules and the opportunities of collaborative work. The AfriMove database is hosted on the server of the Fondazione Edmund Mach – Centro Ricerca e Innovazione (FEM-CRI), San Michele all’Adige, Italy. This server will be used temporarily until a more suitable server has been identified in southern Africa.
- Course on Data Management
- AfriMove Project is born!
- New covariate: Vegetation Phenology
- X EURODEER meeting announced
- New EURODEER paper accepted
- New EURODEER documentation
- EURODEER logo
- EUROUNGULATES contributes to a paper on Science!
- New EURODEER partner: welcome to Wageningen University!
- New EURODEER partner: welcome to University College Dublin!
- New covariate: EU-DEM
- New covariate: forest density
- New covariate: Corine Land Cover 2012
- IX Eurodeer meeting concluded
- Database upgrade
- New covariate: Winter severity
- Website: new documents and training
- EURODEER paper n. 006 accepted!
- EURODEER paper n. 005 accepted!
- Examples of use of DB functions on GitHub
- EUROBOAR presented at 11th ISWOS in Luxembourg
- Euroboar platform presented at Moscheta
- First EUROBOAR meeting concluded
- EURODEER at University of Florida
- Updated map of EURODEER
- EURODEER goes to Harvard Museum
- VIII EURODEER meeting on June 29th 2016 in Italy
- EURODEER on GITHUB
- New species-specific database organization
- A project management tool for EURODEER
- EURODEER goes to New Zealand
- New EURODEER website released
- Launch of the EUROUNGULATES initiative
- Special Feature “Stuck in Motion?” published on JAE
- Publication of “A plea for standards in reporting data collected by animal-borne electronic devices” on AB
- Congratulations to Wibke Peters for her PhD